Rotary Foundation Menu
Donor Recognition Levels
Every gift, big and small, is important to keep the work of The Rotary Foundation ongoing. The Rotary Foundation offers incentives for giving both in named recognition levels, and in Paul Harris Fellow points.
· Every Rotarian Every Year is an initiative that asks every Rotarian to support The Rotary Foundation’s Annual Fund every year at some level. All members are also encouraged to get involved in a Foundation project or program.
- Sustaining Member is a Rotarian who gives $100 or more to The Rotary Foundation’s Annual Giving fund.
- Paul Harris Fellow is a Rotarian who gives $1000 over his/her lifetime to Annual Giving. A “Multiple Paul Harris Fellow” is someone who gives a multiple of $1000 ($2000, $3000) over his/her lifetime.
- Paul Harris Society recognizes those individuals who pledge a minimum of $1000 annually to Annual Giving, Polio Plus or approved Foundation grants. Fewer than 3 percent of Rotarians contribute at or above the level of $1000 per annum, yet these gifts represent over 35 percent of contributions to the Foundation’s Annual Fund.
- Major Donor recognizes those individuals or couples who have given a cumulative total of $10,000 to The Rotary Foundation.
- Arch C. Klumph Society recognizes those individuals or couples who have given a cumulative total of $250,000 to The Rotary Foundation.